Executive Care of Cherry Hill, NJ Homemaking Services offer practical assistance with routine household tasks and related activities to enable your loved one to remain in a safe, clean and healthy home environment.
Experiencing the decline of aging is difficult to watch, especially when elderly family members are neglecting themselves.
This would be an opportune time to introduce a caring, trained in-home caregiver that could visit a limited amount of hours per week. This caregiver could begin by doing some of the homemaking tasks and preparing nutritional meals.
Beginning in-home care services now will facilitate an easier transition to increased care should it be needed in the future. These services will provide family members with peace of mind knowing that their loved-ones are receiving the care they need.
Homemaking Services for Seniors in Cherry Hill, NJ
Executive Care Homemaker services include:
- Making/changing beds
- Washing dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Cleaning kitchen counters and appliances
- Cleaning inside refrigerator
- Gathering up trash from inside the home and putting it out for pick up
- Cleaning bathroom fixtures
- Sweeping/vacuuming and mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Doing laundry
- Overseeing meal planning and preparation
- Cleaning up after meals
- Assisting with diet plans and reinforcing diet maintenance
- Transporting clients to doctors, clinics, errands, shopping and outings
- Shopping for groceries and cleaning supplies
- Performing errands
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
Schedule Homemaking Services in Cherry Hill, NJ
Begin in-home care homemaking services from Executive Care of Cherry Hill, NJ to facilitate an easier transition to increased care should it be needed in the future. These services will provide family members with peace of mind knowing that their loved-ones are receiving the care they need.